U-22 FILM EXTRACT
 
U-22 FILM EXTRACT: camera work
Sunday 11 January 2009
camera work
My role in the film is " camera work "
Camera work involves :

- Good lighting and finding the right lighting to suit the genre of the film and help create a certain atmosphere.
- The camera movement needs a steady hand and for certain shots involves uses of the tripod. The camera the angle is at for the scenes and good knowledge of the camera shots. The use of zoom on the cameras .
- Good communication with the director and the actors so they know what they need to do and what I need to do from the director.

Skill I can bring to the role:
- I got A in drama GCSE
- I did Beat the bully which involved me acting in front of professional camera men and cameras and doing film takes.
- I am taking AS photography
- I helped to film titanic sweded and filmed our westurn

Labels:

posted by AS Film Studies Students @ 08:36  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Recent Posts
Post Archive
Post Labels
All FILM EXTRACT Blogs