U-22 FILM EXTRACT
 
U-22 FILM EXTRACT: Emma Hancock - Taylor: Sound
Sunday 11 January 2009
Emma Hancock - Taylor: Sound
As sound technician I think I have previous skills which will help me with the job. For example I did music GCSE and therefore have experience with using music computer programmes, studying music in film and playing instruments. I also enjoy analysing the music used in different genres of film.

I will need to use garage band to create a soundtrack for the film. I will also have to make sure the actors voices are audible in the film and if not record some of the lines from the script to play over the film.

I would like to improve my editing skills as sound technician and learn how to use garage band without help. As sound technician I will have to work quite closely with the editor, Matt as sound is one of the things he needs to take into account when edditing the film.


http://uk.youtube.com/results?search_query=black+christmas&search_type=&aq=f
This is a link to a 'Black Christmas' trailer which is relevant as we are making a horror/thriller film and are thinking of possibly using a similar story line to this film.

Labels:

posted by AS Film Studies Students @ 07:44  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Recent Posts
Post Archive
Post Labels
All FILM EXTRACT Blogs